9 Advanced Content Promotion Strategies for 2021

Today we are going to discuss the advanced content strategy which will be very effective in 2021. Before the content promotion, we have to keep in mind the content quality. So, let’s start with the strategies.

Strategy 1: Blogger Outreach

After publishing the content, it is very important to promote with blog outreach. Here are the following steps you need to follow for blog outreach:

  1. Need to send personalized email to the bloggers who are interested in the same topic.
  2. After getting back to the sender, send your blog link to share.

Strategy 2: Content Roundups

People published blogs to be linked by the other blogs which are related to the content. Link roundups are daily, weekly, and monthly blog posts that link to some awesome content. So, follow the steps to understand how to do that. Search on Google on the following parameters:

  1. “Keyword” + “link roundup”
  2. “Keywords” + roundup
  3. “Keyword” + “best of”
  4. “Keywords” + this week

Email the website owner about the content you have written and ask them to add the link to it.

Strategy 3: Email Newsletter Content Promotion

The most important link-building and visitor-gathering strategy is email newsletter content promotion. You need to gather the email list to send the newsletter. Choose an email newsletter template and place your content over there. Send the email newsletter monthly.

Strategy 4: Content Transformation

This is the simple to make the content transformation. You need to make your previous content in different formats like eBook, video, infographic, or podcast. Check your previous content which is having good visitors, social shares, you can make the other format of content.

Strategy 5: Content Relaunch

The content which is having a good number of visitors, you can relaunch the blog after editing the date of the post. After that, it will appear at the top of the blog feed.

Strategy 6: The Content Roadshow

The content roadshow is the most promising content marketing strategy in the digital marketing industry. You can ask the bloggers list to write the content about your topic of the content that you have written. They will write about your topic and link your content as a reference. It will give the exposure of your content and get the backlinks as well.

Strategy 7: Email People and Brand that You Have Mentioned

This is a very simple technique but it works very well. You need to email the people and brands you have mentioned in your content. And ask them to link to your content. This will increase the visibility and valuable backlinks.

Strategy 8: LinkedIn Republishing

If one of your blogs did well in the past in terms of visitors and social shares, you can post it on LinkedIn to get more exposure as LinkedIn is the most famous corporate social media from where you can expect some valuable visitors.

Strategy 9: Add a Social Share Button at the Post

Now people love to share an interesting and valuable topic on social media. If you put the social shares button to the blog, people will share the blogs on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. It will add value to your content as well.

Conclusion:

It is very hard to stand out your content on the website. Millions of contents are being posted each day. But only a few AMAZING quality contents come under focus light. You need to share your focus into 2 parts. 20% of the focus should be on the creation of the content and the rest 80% will be on the content promotion part.

So, keep learning, writing, promoting AMAZING content. See you on my next blog.

Comment Box

We Serve clients globally in diverse industries

Stay Upto Date With Our Newsletter.